What an awesome way to start the New Year -I’ve been nominated for an award! I feel so honored to have gotten such positive feedback from the blogging community :). The Liebster award is an award for up and coming blogs with less than 200 followers. I’d say that definitely applies to me – I have been blogging for less than three months! The person who nominated me, Rebecca at dormroombaker.com – has a really awesome blog – please check it out!
The Liebster award is intended to give some exposure to small blogs with less than 200 followers. The rules are as follows:
- Link back to the blogger who nominated you
- Answer the 11 questions given to you by the blogger who nominated you
- Nominate 3-11 other bloggers with less than 200 followers
- Go to the blogs you nominated and notify them of your nomination
- Give your nominees 11 questions to answer.
1. One food for the rest of your life–what would it be? all Chocolate, all the time….with raspberries a very close second
2. What website is your biggest time-suck? that’s easy – Pinterest
3. Do you believe in soulmates? absolutely – but you have to be the best to get the best. Take a look in the mirror and work on yourself first (it took me a while to figure that one out) then you can find someone who is worthy of the best “you” you can be
4. What is your vice? I blame Carrie Bradshaw…shoes….definitely shoes.
5. Best movie you’ve ever seen and why? wow…almost impossible to pick just one ….but its hard to top “Casablanca”…because it is truly timeless
6. If you had $5,000 what would you spend it on? a trip to someplace warm and exotic
7. What traits would your ideal romantic partner have? kindness – luckily my hubby has this quality in abundance
8. Pick one thing you would change about the world. that no child would go to bed either hungry or unsafe
9. If you could live in what type of weather for the rest of your life what would it be? Mediterranean climate – warm summers, moderate spring and fall, rainy winters but no snow
10. If you could go back and apply to college again, would you apply to all the same schools? If not, what would you change? I would actually take an idea from the Brits and do a “gap year” until I figured out exactly what I wanted to do with my life…. and no, I would not apply to the same schools – going to a “party school” is not super helpful to get you on that road 🙂
11. What is one thing you’ve always wanted to bake, but have been too afraid/busy to attempt Baked Alaska
1. What famous person, living or dead, would you most want to have dinner with?
2. Who inspires you? Why?
3. Describe your ideal day.
4. What travel spot is the highest on your bucket list?
5. What qualities do you most admire in others?
6. What is your least attractive trait?
7. What is your favorite movie of all time and why?
8. If you could choose one career and be garanteed of success, what would it be?
9. If money were no object, where would you live and why?
10. What makes you smile?
11. Describe where you want to be in 10 years.